Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Oops! I did it again...

I ran a contest here on the blog without an end date. Don't know what I was thinking. Anyway. Win an ARC of Steve Hockensmith's novel Holmes on the Range. If you don't know Steve and his work...well, that's why the link's there. Suffice to say he's won awards and his stories are funny. Oh and he writes mysteries.

All you have to do is send me a comment saying you'd like to win. I'll put the names in a hat, pick one out and contact the winner. No fuss, no muss.

Now for the deadline: March 19th, 2006.


- - - - - -

I won't forget to say you should also take a look at my very first attempt at anything science-fictiony. You won't regret it. I hope: Coffee Cramp Magazine .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home