Saturday, June 23, 2007

What he said...

Allan Guthrie, author of HARD MAN, has said some nice things about my latest effort, which, of course, I want to share. A bit of disclosure here first. I've recently interviewed Al for Crimespree Magazine. (Look for that interview in the upcoming issue.) I've read his last two books including the aforementioned title and KISS HER GOODBYE put out by Hard Case Crime last year. Wonderful, hard boiled books the both of them. But enough about him...

I sent Al an advanced copy of THE CONCRETE MAZE. He liked it, for which I am grateful. Here, then, a blurb: ""Tremendous novel. As tough as it is heartbreaking. Beautifully written -- controlled, poised and confident throughout. You have a new fan."

Now that's what I like to hear...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home