Monday, October 30, 2006

Cape Fear Crime Festival

Just got back from the Cape Fear Crime Festival where I had a very good time. All three of my panels were well attended and there were a lot of great conversations - Katy Munger, Barbara Seranella, Charles Todd, and Jesse Kellerman among many others. I didn't know that Ms. Seranella was a debutante before being a biker chick. Many thanks must go out to all the people who drove me around town - for instance, Jane Tesh who writes for Poisoned Pen press, and Joyce and Jim Lavene who write for just about everybody...No joke...Check out the website.

Special thanks must go to the person who kept me headed in the right direction - Dorothy Hodder. It must have been like herding cats through the woods, but it got done.

If you ever get the chance to go to a panel with Barbara Seranella on it, go. She's a riot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home