Monday, April 11, 2011

The Kindle Novel

A long, long time ago at a Bouchercon far, far away, John Rickards had a lot of fun mocking, yea, verily, mocking my goatsucker novel. He misheard the name and then said things filled with wickedness... I think he did not believe that such a book existed. He thought that the book was as mythical as the beastie.

BUT THE GOATSUCKER LIVES!!!

Okay, maybe not the goatsucker (though maybe; stranger things have happened). But the book certainly does live. I call it Lucy Cruz and the Chupacabra Killings. It will be a Kindle by the weekend. Just reading through a final pass of edits. I changed the book I unwisely mentioned to Rickards from a setting in 1991 to a setting in 2010. That means my photojournalist shouldn't talk about film - instead she talks about memory cards.

You may disbelieve if you like. Chupacabra is coming...

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger John R said...

Holy shit! Everyone's a winner!

April 14, 2011 6:31 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home