Saturday, January 28, 2006

Another Edgars List, another...

Once again the people who run the Edgars have put together a list of nominees, and once again, I haven't read a single one of the major works listed. This time I haven't read any of the minor works (ie, short stories) either. Of course, I've read books by some of the writers, and I will read works by others. For instance, having read one Hard Case Crime novel recently (scroll a bit) I'll definitely go looking for Allan Guthrie's book and I just bought a copy of The James Deans, (bravo Reed Coleman ).

A bit dismayed that the five stories chosen came from only two anthologies. Seems a bit wrong.

In any event, congratulations to all the nominees and good luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home