Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Ask me...

I've got my contributor copies of CRIMESPREE MAGAZINE and I'm willing to part with one. Of course, if you're a subscriber, then your copy is already in your hands or on its way, but if you're not a subscriber, here's your chance to give the magazine a try totally free of charge. If you haven't ever read a short story by me, you can give that a try too. Toss your name in the comments ring and I'll pick someone tomorrow.

By the way, the story "Bronx, 1971", introduces a character named Ray Cruz to the world - Ray is a very angry man, but he has his reasons. Jennifer Jordan, gonzo editor at large (not sure what that means, but it sounds right) said yes to Ray Cruz which shows she is very wise indeed.

Other Ray Cruz stories are under consideration at EQMM/Black Mask, Plots with Guns, and Thuglit.

3 Comments:

Blogger Kevin R. Tipple said...

I would love one....if it is not too late.

May 03, 2010 12:41 PM  
Blogger Graham Powell said...

Since I already read my copy, I'll just say that "Bronx, 1971" was a very good story.

May 05, 2010 8:15 PM  
Blogger Kevin R. Tipple said...

Sorry about the late post but I just wanted to say things have arrived. Have not had a chance to read, but I will asap.

Thank you!

May 28, 2010 10:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home