Thursday, April 01, 2010

They Like Me! They Really, Really Like Me!

The Short Mystery Fiction Society has put out their list of Derringer nominees for stories published last year and one of my stories got the nod. "the Biography of Stoop the Thief" was published in last year's anthology Uncage Me! edited by Jennifer Jordan and published by Bleak House.

Not to toot my own horn any more than I already have, but... Publisher's Weekly mentioned my story as being the most "moving" in the bunch and that's high praise because a) PW hasn't always seen eye to eye with me on my writing, and b) it's a moving bunch of stories. In any event, I think it's the best short story I've written, I'm quite proud of it and the entire antho is for sale at a deep discount over at Amazon. Not sure why.

Well, go on. Get it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home