Thursday, May 06, 2010

IJ Parker News...

If you have been paying any attention at all to my short story proclivities (and really, why wouldn't you be?) then you know I love the stories put out by IJ Parker. The center around her character Sugawara Akitada, a very human character They appear all too infrequently in AHMM, and I can't wait for her short story collection to come out so I can have all of them. Of course, I'll have to wait, but I consider that one of the unfair bits in life.

The novels are also quite fine (though for some reason I can better appreciate fine short stories by any author than I can novels - perhaps because I can better hold the whole in my mind), and I am pleased to say that the novels will continue to flow. Severn House in the UK has picked up the next two in the series. Brilliant move on their part. Hopefully this leads to many sales, but I believe that even if sales were to be lackluster, a service will have been done to the reading public. Buy the book.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home