Sunday, February 27, 2011

Title again...

Just one last check - anyone think I should follow up my first anthology Killing Ways: Stories with Killing Ways 2: Urban Stories? It makes a certain amount of sense. Then the third collection could be Killing Ways 3: Precinct Puerto Rico Stories and the last collection could be Killing Ways 4: Oddball Stories that don't fit anywhere else.... But then I'm worried that the sequels may not do as well as the first collection. That's 5 sales so far. You laugh, but I'll be laughing all the way to the bank with about $10.25 of royalties...

Should I fear the downward spiral? Or should I assume there's some sort of branding power to Killing Ways 2?

1 Comments:

Blogger Graham Powell said...

I dunno. I think branding is overrated. On the other hand, if someone likes KW2, then they know there's another book out there.

February 27, 2011 8:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home