Friday, September 16, 2011

Headed Bouchercon Way...

Bouchercon has already started though I'd been promised that this time it wouldn't start without me. Ah well. In any event, I'll be there starting Friday morning. St. Louis is a great town from my one visit, and I hope to see a sight or two. More importantly, I hope to see a good number of my fellow writers including some I only know from blogs and such.

The panels will all be diverting, I'm sure, and I will definitely learn a thing or three about how to put together a story. I always have in the past. Can't wait for the auction either. Always a ton of fun though I've only ever bought one thing. Paid $350 in 2002 and still waiting for my wife's name to be used in one author's novel...

Anyway, this ought to be a blast. Let's see if St. Louis survives...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home